Mid/Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Salary: 13 000 - 20 000 PLN net on B2B
At Knowde, everyone owns the product and the product is our passion. We’re a start-up. We think big, move fast and have strong opinions. We frame things up and expect you to fill in the blanks. We are open to great ideas and are willing to experiment.
- You take pride in your work by implementing cutting-edge technologies and writing state-of-the-art code.
- You own your projects from software design to implementation and deployment.
- You emphasize simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate.
- You love to learn and develop new skills continuously.
- You thrive on working with new technologies.
- You challenge the status quo when needed.
- You have the drive to get results and not let anything get in your way.
- You have the habit of leaving the code cleaner than when you found it
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Very good knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework
- Great knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Sinatra is a plus
- Ability to take tasks from requirements to deployment quickly and independently
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
- Ability to work within distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Design and build scalable, high-availability mission-critical systems and APIs
- High bar for quality and a phenomenal attention to detail
- Working knowledge of deployment process (Capistrano), user authentication and authorization (Devise)
- Ability to properly design and implement clear and scalable project structure
- Experience with test-driven development. Ability to create and maintain useful test suite.
Please apply with CV in English at magdalena.moczulska(at)erekruterit.pl and indicate your salary requirements and notice period.