Salary: 10 000 - 15 000 PLN net on B2B
At Knowde, everyone owns the product and the product is our passion. We’re a start-up. We think big, move fast and have strong opinions. We frame things up and expect you to fill in the blanks. We are open to great ideas and are willing to experiment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an energetic, self-driven DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience supporting,
automating, and optimizing mission critical deployments in AWS and Kubernetes, leveraging
configuration management, CI/CD, and DevOps processes. You’ll work with closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure that new features meet all requirements.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Develop best practices and tools for application execution, release, and support.
- Provide product team with CI/CD technical software application support (CircleCI), problem
resolution, and appropriate documentation.
- Develop a deep understanding of automation capabilities.
- Define deployment pipelines according to the needs of developers, business and QA
- Perform application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical
- Manage the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test,
development) requested by Release Management.
- Make sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Complete understanding and application of DevOps principles, theories, and concepts.
- Ability to interface successfully with internal stakeholders to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Take ownership of the work.
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions – min. 3 years
- Experience and a strong understanding of DevOps tools. Preferred stack: Github, CircleCi,
Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, monitoring systems (NewRelic, Prometheus, etc.)
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology
field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Understanding and basic experience with test automation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers, and management
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
Please apply with CV in English at magdalena.moczulska(at)erekruterit.pl and indicate your salary requirements and notice period.