Salary: 12 000 - 15 000 net on B2B
At Knowde, everyone owns the product and the product is our passion. We’re a start-up. We think big, move fast and have strong opinions. We frame things up and expect you to fill in the blanks. We are open to great ideas and are willing to experiment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a purveyor of agile principles. Someone who slays blockers and empowers engineers. You have: equal parts EQ and IQ, scrum and Kanban experience, and know when to leverage each. In this role you will interact very closely with Product, Design, QA, and Engineering teams, contributing business and functional requirements, performing feasibility analysis, and predicting/managing issues in each development sprint. You have to be highly analytical, solution-driven and possess superior communications and planning skills, ultimately contributing to a smoother product development process.
If you are:
- Of the belief that no detail is too small
- Critical when needed, but also kind, personable, and patient
- Highly allergic to any blocker
- Supportive to engineers, but not afraid to be demanding
- A believer in story points and team velocity
- Aware that healthy collaboration does not happen by accident then this role is for you
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Very good communication skills in English language (B2+)
- Experience administering and customizing JIRA projects
- Proficient in JQL queries
- Experience in working with remote teams and ability to work in multinational environment
- Comprehensive project documentation using Excel, Jira and Confluence
- 5+ years of Scrum Master & Agile experience.
- 1+ years of experience building business process models and writing acceptance
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Support the Product Owner in managing the product backlog to maximize value
- Experience working with developers to validate features have been built correctly
- Understanding of modern agile software development practices
- Knowing how to motivate the team
- Facilitate scrum events including daily scrums, refinements, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Keep team members engaged, involved and informed
- Promote collective ownership of story completion and sprint goals
- Ensure team understands and commits to specific sprint goals and follows through accordingly
- Help the team(s) continuously improve effectiveness and efficiencies of the Agile team performance and productivity
- Provide visibility to the organization on the progress of the team towards incremental goals
- Ensure that the team has a clear and common understanding of the work that needs to be done, and that the work items reflect this
- Own team processes and optimize team efficiency
- Analyzing, facilitating, modeling and organizing information in order to elicit requirements, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Communicating project status to stakeholders.
- Responsible for on time, in-scope and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Creating and executing project work plans, as required, and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Providing clear reporting of project status across all projects.
- Decomposing high-level information into details and abstracting up from low-level information to resolve solution vs. requirements conflicts.
- Assisting in project planning and tracking activities.
Please apply with CV in English at magdalena.moczulska(at)erekruterit.pl and indicate your salary requirements and notice period.